MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014
Etc Venues, St Paul’s, London
Join professionals from across the financial services industry at the MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014. Learn how leading organisations use MATLAB® to develop increasingly complex financial models and accelerate implementation with assurance.
By attending the conference you can:
- Learn about new developments and capabilities in MATLAB in response to industry transformations.
- See real-world examples from leading organisations on how they use MATLAB to develop and implement innovative applications.
- Network with peers from across the financial services industry and academia.
- Acquire knowledge to take back to your company or university.
- Keynote presentations from Bank of England and MathWorks
- Customer presentations from leading industry practitioners and academics in trading, risk, valuation, portfolio analysis, insurance, and regulatory compliance, including HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and Prudential
- Master class tutorials delivered by senior MathWorks engineers on interest rate modelling, object-oriented programming, machine learning, and deployment
- Exhibition area including MathWorks demo station, coding challenges, and stands from partner organisations