See how to analyze, visualize, and model biological data and systems
Computational biologists use MathWorks products to understand and predict biological behavior using analysis of experimental data and mathematical modeling. MathWorks products for computational biology help you synthesize large amounts of heterogeneous data and develop models for complex, unknown biological systems.
Complete this form to access free technical resources that demonstrate how MathWorks products for computational biology support an entire workflow, including data import, analysis, modeling, and sharing of results.
Includes product demonstrations led by computational biology product experts
- Population Pharmacokinetic Modeling using Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Methods in SimBiology
- Computational Statistics in BioPharm using MATLAB Products
- Response Surface Models of Drug Interactions with Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Introduction to Curve Fitting for Nonprogrammers
- Multivariate Data Analysis and Monitoring for the Process Industries
- Quantitative High-Throughout Gene Expression Imaging
- Automating the Analysis of Life-Sciences Data with MATLAB
- Introduction to MATLAB for Life Scientists
- Data Analysis and Visualization Challenges in Metagenomics
Concise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems, including:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc.
Product Data Sheets
Details of MathWorks products for computational biology, including:
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Statistics Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
Computational biology related papers and articles
- Analyzing High-Resolution Microscopy Images
- Analyzing High-Speed Video Images to Quantify the Performance of Innovative Drug Delivery Technology